Research shows that spending on corporate training grew by 15% http://www.bersin.com/corporate-learning-factbook-2014 last year. And according to the ABS net direct expenditure by employers on structured training averages $458 per employee per year.
So when thousands of dollars are spent to upskill your workforce each year, how do you know if that money was well spent?
A structured training evaluation process can help. A well run feedback program can help you to make refinements that improve training for future participants and verify that your training program is adding value.
The main benefits of a training evaluation program include:
- Helps you to identify your training program’s effectiveness, so improvements can be made immediately,
- Quickly highlights the most effective trainers and most valuable content areas,
- Helps measure if training objectives were met and links the training to specific outcomes,
- Helps you ascertain the relationship between the learned knowledge and the transfer of knowledge to the work place,
- Helps determine if actual training outcomes are aligned with the expected outcomes.
When more than 70% of organisations indicate that “capability gaps” are one of their top five strategic challenges, it’s vital that a strong training evaluation and measurement system is in place.
We’ll work with you to deliver the insight you need
to improve your training initiatives.
Insightful charts and graphs that clearly depict
strengths and weaknesses by course or facilitator.
What you receive:
Why Choose PeoplePulse?
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since we were established in 2003, PeoplePulse combines the very best in online survey software & reporting with your own Project & Account Manager – with you every step of the way. Survey reporting experts from our Insights Division can even prepare, present and workshop your results for you, so you can free up your time to focus on implementing the insights you’ll gain.
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since 2003: