There’s a new way to recognise your staff.
‘Lack of recognition’ is frequently cited as a major weakness in many organisations’ staff engagement survey results.
There’s so much to gain from getting it right! Companies that score in the top 20% for building a recognition-rich culture have: (1) Source: Josh Bersin, Deloitte
- 31% lower voluntary staff turnover rates
- 15% better customer ratings
- 21% better productivity
- 37% less absenteeism
- 22% higher profit
Together with your dedicated PeoplePulse Project Manager, you can easily launch an automated 3-Step Staff Recognition Survey to help turn any perceived ‘Recognition’ weakness into a strength.
PeoplePulse Staff Recognition Surveys:
- Enable your employees to nominate their colleagues for outstanding performance or for demonstrating your company values.
- Automatically forward the nomination to the nominated employee’s immediate manager for review, comment and approval.
- Notify HR if the nomination is approved, and deliver a personalised ‘Letter of Congratulations’ and/or certificate to the nominated employee.
In the event of the nomination being rejected, you can even set up an alternative notification, with the option of capturing the manager’s reason for the rejection.
Best of all?
The system is easy to implement and automated – with scheduled email reports that help you keep a track of it all.
Get a Live Demo:
Call us on +61 2 9232 0172 to discuss your Employee Recognition survey needs, and for a free, no-obligation online demo. Alternatively, please click on “Get a Live Demo” below:
What you receive:
Why Choose PeoplePulse?
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since we were established in 2003, PeoplePulse combines the very best in online survey software & reporting with your own Project & Account Manager – with you every step of the way. Survey reporting experts from our Insights Division can even prepare, present and workshop your results for you, so you can free up your time to focus on implementing the insights you’ll gain.