An employee exit survey is used by organisations to understand the real reasons driving employees to leave their jobs.
The ultimate goal is to help organisations identify what actions they can take to reduce employee turnover and improve business continuity.
Common goals of an exit survey include:
- Determine the true reasons why people leave your organisation.
- Gather useful information from the exiting employee and identify ways company policy, practices and culture can be improved.
- Enable companies to identify recurring problems or ‘hot spots’ where employee turnover is excessive, and uncover ways to address these issues.
Our exit survey solution helps you to:
- Measure and report on employee turnover and benchmark changes in results over time.
- Obtain a snapshot of the profile of departing employees and use this information to make better future hires.
- Collect feedback in way where the employee feels they can be open and honest.
- Drive positive change through the use of direct employee feedback that is not ‘lost in translation’.
- Reduce possibility for bad word of mouth by ending the employee-employer relationship on a positive note.
From a financial perspective there is immense value to be gained from collecting feedback from departing employee.
With the total cost of departing employee widely accepted to be between 100% and 150% of their annual salary , it certainly makes good commercial sense to measure and track the reasons for their departure, and use this feedback to implement strategies to reduce the organisation’s employee turnover rate.
Source:  Dr John Sullivan, professor of Human Resources, San Francisco State Uni.
Get a Live Demo:
Call us on +61 2 9232 0172 to discuss your Employee Exit Survey needs, and for a free, no-obligation online demo. Alternatively, please click on “Get a Live Demo” below:
Powerful exit survey reporting that enables you to easily compare
variances in your results by date and custom demographics (such as division, gender, role, tenure etc.)
What you receive:
Webinar: Staff Exit Interviews
How to Create a First Class Staff Exit Feedback Process
Watch this free online video to learn about the best practices for creating a first class staff exit feedback system. We also share the 3 key areas of exit surveys that we see HR struggling with the most and provide some practical ideas for solving them.
Why Choose PeoplePulse?
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since we were established in 2003, PeoplePulse combines the very best in online survey software & reporting with your own Project & Account Manager – with you every step of the way. Survey reporting experts from our Insights Division can even prepare, present and workshop your results for you, so you can free up your time to focus on implementing the insights you’ll gain.
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since 2003: