The moment you first contacted your new start, they started their journey with you.
So the question is: are you listening?
Every employee’s journey is different, but there’s always opportunities to implement and improve feedback at every step:
Research shows an unmistakable link between a positive employee experience (EX) and superior organisational outcomes, and an expertly designed feedback solution at every step is the key to understanding your EX so that you can deliver targeted improvements.
Research also shows the very high costs of not improving:
- Recruitment: The average time to fill a role is 68 days, costing over $34,000 in lost productivity and recruiting expenses. 
- Onboarding: 4% of new employees leave a job after a disastrous first day and 22% of staff turnover occurs in the first 45 days of employment. 
- Engagement: 14% of A/NZ employees are engaged (71% are not engaged, 15% are actively disengaged!)  while in another report, employees were found to be 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to perform if their voices are heard .
- Exit: The total cost of a departing employee is widely accepted to be between 100% and 200% of their annual salary  – if taken at 150% and an average salary of $88,000  that’s $132,000 per exit … so it makes good commercial sense to use expertly designed feedback systems to help you drive strategies for reducing turnover rates.
How PeoplePulse’s employee feedback solutions help:
- Gauge your employer brand / eNPS via Candidate Surveys while passively expanding your candidate database via referrals
- Check in ‘post-placement’ to ensure new-start experiences match your promise
- Follow up new-starts to make sure they settle in and get up-to-speed asap with Multi-Phase Onboarding Surveys that give you the opportunity to identify early-flight risks
- Measure how motivated your employees are via an Engagement & Pulse Survey program that helps you understand and address your EX by key driver themes
- Ensure your workplace has a healthy culture that draws on all your untapped potential with Diversity & Inclusion surveys
- Save time by engaging our Insights Division to prepare and present your results
- Obtain actionable insights via a powerful online reporting suite which empowers you to easily compare results by custom demographics (e.g. division, age, role, gender, etc.)
Customised surveys and invites branded to match your organisation’s visual identity, with the option to co-brand with PeoplePulse as your independent 3rd party supplier (promotes open feedback and higher response rates).
PeoplePulse’s powerful reporting suite helps you save time by quickly comparing your results by date and custom demographics (such as division, gender, role, tenure etc.)
Why choose PeoplePulse?
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since we were established in 2003, PeoplePulse combines the very best in online survey software & reporting with your own Project & Account Manager – with you every step of the way. Survey reporting experts from our Insights Division can even prepare, present and workshop your results for you, so you can free up your time to focus on implementing the insights you’ll gain.
What you receive:
Trusted by over 1,000 organisations since 2003: