A collection of useful Staff Onboarding resources:
Missed the Webinar?
Click here for free access
12 Steps for Creating a First Class Onboarding Process
‘Onboarding Checklist’ Template
Example Onboarding Survey Quarterly Report,
From PeoplePulse’s Report Insights Division:
Best Practice for Preloaded Data
Best Practice for Invites and Reminders
Links of Interest:
‘New Employee’ Resource Portal:
A/NZ Staff Onboarding
The report is based on a survey completed by 350 HR Experts from across the A/NZ region, and provides valuable insights into their onboarding practices such as: when they start onboarding; for how long; the types of systems in place; what’s working well … and not so well!
- In charts and numbers: Australian / NZ staff onboarding practices
- What’s working – the best onboarding ideas revealed
- Why inductions for 1 day or a few weeks aren’t enough
- The strategic importance placed on improving processes
- The benefits of regular feedback throughout onboarding
- The link between onboarding and retention, productivity … and much more
- Bonus: Access our ‘Onboarding Survey Best Practice’ webinar
To learn more about our Onboarding Survey solutions, or to request a free demo, please phone us on: +61 2 9232 0172.
Or simply send us a message: